Tuesday, February 23, 2010

CNY 2010 (Part 2)

Hehehe.. This post is about gathering with friends.. Before that, I would like to apologize to some of my friends that I couldnt make it as I promised to meet-up. SO SORRY but I promise next time SURE CAN !!! CNY break is too SHORT - only 1 tiny week. Well, I should stop the crap and hey, check out the PICS !!! Gathering with Yeoman and Ray in MP !!! =)

Ray & Yeoman


Me and Ray


Us =)


Our food !!!




Yeoman is ready to steal Ray's food with his fork ready on his hand !!!


No one can stop me from eating nice food !!!


Sorry for the post delay peeps !!! =)

4 comments:

  1. Happy Chinese New Year...hope it's not tooo late =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay im hungry after looking at the food edy =P

    kenwooi.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. sure u need apologize lar... damn busy to find me geh

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha....Thanks Bro!!!Very Happy TO out With u Two..Nick n tat yeo yeo man!!!Next time v go eat Steamboat!!!K!!!hahaha....

    ReplyDelete